Popular Posts

Friday 28 June 2013

Summer continues full throttle

Alacati is probably one of my favorite vacation spots in Turkey. Only about an hour away from Izmir, it is such a convenient travel destination for me. Known for its wind, sun and nightlife Alacati houses the Turkish elite from mainly Istanbul and Izmir every summer. 



I was there for a few days after coming back from Istanbul. I did the usual relaxing, swimming and windsurfing :) Getting a bit emotional writing this post in the awful Dutch weather. Luckily I am heading to Spain soon! 


Spectacular view from the hotel room

I got this dress from River Island ages ago, back in the day when it was cool to shop there in Amsterdam :) 




Alacati town center

Folkart Towers sales shop - new residence towers in Izmir (not to mention with a great sea view). I would love if my architecture models looked this good!





Windsurf schools

Alacati Port

- Heading back home to Mavisehir -

Great time spent. Good memories made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment