Popular Posts

Sunday 3 February 2013

Once upon a time in Brussels

Right before heading back to Canterbury for the second term we stayed in Brussels with my family. This is mainly due to the fact that it is easier for me to take the Eurostar to Ashford from Brussels Midi - however this doesn't mean I don't like to be here. These two days really felt like a mini vacation on their own and possibly the most relaxing two days I have had over the entire break. 

Too much chocolate everywhere

- Ten Ten, Tin Tin, Kuifje -



Manneken Pis - all Christmas dressed up :)


Not going to lie, I had trouble finishing this although usually I am more than happy to stuff my face with everything that has remote traces of sugar in it. 

....My dad thought this elephant was made out of chocolate... It wasn't. 

Play of light

Sadly as it was close to coming back to university, I was working on my essay in the hotel just a couple of hours before departing. 

The view outside the window was priceless and so inspirational. 

No comments:

Post a Comment